Why should I attend?
enVista’s FUEL 2018 conference brings together dozens of executive-level global supply chain, transportation and unified commerce leaders and decision-makers, enVista’s educational conference is designed to fuel:
- Insights and learning to help leaders optimize global operations and commerce
- Connections and conversations between our clients, prospects and partners
- Peer learnings and best practices during industry roundtables and networking events
- Inspiration from dynamic keynote presenters
- Fun opportunities to network, socialize, and build relationships
Who should attend?
Current enVista clients and supply chain, transportation and unified commerce executive leaders interested in learning more about optimizing their global supply chain, transportation and unified commerce operations are invited to attend.
When is FUEL 2018 and where will it take place?
FUEL 2018 will held at the luxury Loews Chicago Hotel beginning at 7:30pm on Wednesday, September 19 and concluding at noon on Friday, September 21.
What is the cost to attend?
- Early bird registration – $495 per person (on or before July 1)
- Regular registration – $795 per person (July 2 – August 31)
- Late registration – $995 per person (September 1 – September 19)
Can my spouse/guest attend portions of FUEL?
Guests are welcome to attend the opening night reception and Thursday evening dinner cruise (pending space availability) for a nominal fee of $150.
What is included in the registration fee?
Conference Meals include:
- Cocktail Reception Wednesday Night – heavy hors d’oeuvres
- All meals and breaks Thursday
- Breakfast and lunch Friday
Spirit of Chicago dinner cruise includes:
- All food and drink
- Ticket for 2.5 hr cruise around Lake Michigan
How do I register for FUEL 2018?
How do I reserve a hotel room? Is there a discount?
FUEL 2018 will be held at the luxury Loews Chicago Hotel in the heart of Chicago, September 19-21, 2018. FUEL 2018 attendees are eligible to book rooms under a discounted group rate of $239/night (plus taxes/fees) by booking online or by contacting the hotel directly. For those who wish to extend their stay, the discounted fee is available to FUEL attendees from September 15-24, 2018.
*Space is limited! To help ensure your discounted room reservation within the enVista room block, advanced booking is highly recommended. enVista cannot guarantee room or rate availability once the reserved room block is full.
- To reserve your room online, visit: Loews Chicago Hotel Reservations
What should I wear to FUEL 2018?
Recommended attire for the FUEL 2018 conference is business casual. The weather in Chicago can vary drastically in September and may range from hot and humid to cool and windy.
How do I get to the hotel? Where can I park? Where is the nearest airport?
For driving directions, we recommend guests use Google Maps. The Loews Chicago Hotel address is: 455 North Park Drive, Chicago, IL 60611.
Parking: Loews Chicago Hotel offers valet parking at the hotel for $69/night for overnight valet. Self-parking is available for $42/night.
What should I do in Chicago if I extend my stay?
Are sponsorship opportunities available?
Yes, contact FUEL Sponsorship Coordinator Ashley Ayers, email@example.com to learn more.